There was the standard mixture of models, actors, singers, designers and social media influencers at this yr’s The Fashion Awards aka the British Style Awards. Whereas we have been handled to pops of colour courtesy of Rihanna, Emilia Clarke and newly minted Mannequin of the Yr Adut Akech, nearly all of the purple carpet seems to be have been fairly black and white. However sequins, ethereal layers and cut-outs stored things fascinating. The actual scene-stealers have been the puffer gown and puffer skirt worn by Shailene Woodley and Liya Kebede, respectively.
See who gained massive under (one designer actually cleaned up), then take a look at the slideshow above to see who wore what.
- Award for Constructive Change: Signatories of the Style Business Constitution for Climate Motion
- Model of the Yr: Bottega Veneta
- British Emerging Talent Menswear: Bethany Williams for Bethany Williams
- British Emerging Expertise Womenswear: Rejina Pyo for Rejina Pyo
- City Luxe: Fenty
- Enterprise Leader: Remo Ruffini for Moncler
- Trend Icon: Naomi Campbell
- Accessories Designer of the Yr: Daniel Lee for Bottega Veneta
- Isabella Blow Award for Trend Creator: Sam McKnight
- Designers’ Designer Award: Christopher Kane for Christopher Kane
- Trailblazer Award: Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
- British Designer of the Yr Menswear: Kim Jones for Dior Males
- British Designer of the Yr Womenswear: Daniel Lee for Bottega Veneta
- Model of the Yr: Adut Akech
- Designer of the Yr: Daniel Lee for Bottega Veneta
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Giorgio Armani
The publish All the Red Carpet Highlights From The Fashion Awards 2019 appeared first on theFashionSpot.